Wondering how to prepare your kitchen before the cleaners make their next visit? Many people don’t bother to pre-clean a kitchen and some don’t properly know how to tidy up before a kitchen cleaning appointment. Cleaning your kitchen before the cleaning service arrives improves the speed and efficiency of the cleaners’ job. Here are a few tricks to tackle the issue without any hassle.
Effective Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- Empty the dishwasher every morning before starting your day. This step is an excellent way to keep your kitchen sink and counters clear.
- Wipe down the counter after every meal, remove the dishes and sweep the floor to wake up each morning to a clean kitchen.
- Adding a garbage bowl to your kitchen is the quickest and easiest way to clean as you go. Don’t let food wastes stay on the counter for a long time, throw it right where it belongs to instead.
- If there are tiny food particles or liquids spill on the floor, clean it before it sticks to the floor or gets stepped on and tracked around the house.
- Buy problem-solving products like flexible cutting mats, measuring spoons and cups, and splatter screens for constant reuse and reducing greasy over-spray.
- Soak dirty bowls, utensils, and measuring cups in a bowl of water after preparing the dish to keep your counters clear of drips and spills.
- Before starting the cooking process lay out all your ingredients to avoid any mess while cooking.
- Keep a towel and dishcloth handy to wipe spills and use as an aid for handling hot handles.
Don’t bite off more than you can chew, Remember the cliché? It’s not far from the truth. Don’t try to overdo your kitchen cleaning task. Remember you can always break out those cleaning work through the week. This will make it easy or to get done quickly you can always hire it out.