How do I book a cleaning?
- That’s Clean Maids is bringing cleaning into the 21st century. You can book, reschedule, or cancel your appointments all online without even having to call.
- To book, simply click the book an appointment tab and fill out the customer form. Your price and available dates will automatically be generated.
- If you still need to call or email, no problem, our contact information is at the bottom of every webpage.
How long does a cleaning take?
- This all depends on the condition of the home. A good estimate is 1 hour per bedroom. If it is a deep clean add 1 additional hour to your total.
How many people will clean my home?
- In most cases, our cleaners work in teams of 3, 2, or solo. There is just no better way to provide you with a more personalized, non-intrusive service. Think about it. Our teams clean 2, maybe 3 homes a day. They get to know you and your home. If we sent in larger teams, they would have to clean upwards of 7 or even 8 homes a day. That’s 40 homes a week…and that’s crazy. We feel strongly in the benefits of a more personal service.
Will I always have the same cleaner?
- We always try to assign the same cleaners for each visit. Most of the time it works out but sometimes , due to illness, vacations, time off etc, it doesn’t. But rest assured that all our cleaners have been fully trained and every job has manager oversight for customer satisfaction. Once your normal cleaner is back we will reassign the job back to them.
Do I get discounts for Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly service?
- Absolutely, we value our customer’s loyalty. Discounts apply to all recurring cleanings. Discounts offered are as follows:
- Weekly 20% off
- Bi-Weekly 15% off
- Monthly 5% off
What is the difference between Standard Clean and Deep Clean?
- We offer a basic deep clean and deep clean pro. Basic deep clean is for extra buildup in heavily used areas. Deep clean pro includes a deep clean plus the items listed below:
- Detailing windows
- Attention to extra buildup often found on ceiling fans, doors, knobs, outlets, vents, cracks, and crevices.
- We recommend starting service with a Deep Clean then continue with normal service after that. You can always update the clean you want through your customer portal (Log in tab at the top right corner of our website) once you have booked your 1st cleaning.
What is a Move In/Out Clean?
- A Move in/out clean includes everything a Deep clean has with these additional items:
- Detailing inside oven
- Detailing inside fridge
- Detailing inside cabinets
- Sweeping the porches
- This should not get confused with a post-construction cleaning where heavy debris and trash are littering the home site. We do not offer junk removal services and do not provide services in hoarding type situations. Junk removal and home organizing are not included in our service. The areas of cleaning need to be accessible to be cleaned. Normal trinkets and knickknacks are definitely not a problem and are expected.
- This is for a homeowner that is moving in or out of a house and needs the house cleaned appropriately for a new owner.
Can I cancel or reschedule my appointment if I change my mind?
- Of course, You can always change the date you want through our personal customer portal ( Log in tab at the top right corner of the website) once you have booked your 1st cleaning.
- You can even cancel the cleaning altogether. The only thing we ask is if you have to reschedule or cancel for any reason, let us know by at least 24 hrs before the cleaning. There is a $70 cancellation fee for any cancellations made after 24 hrs before your booking.
Can I or do I have to leave a tip?
- You are never required to leave a tip but if your cleaners have done an amazing job and you want to, go ahead! I know it would make their day.
Do I have to be home for the cleaning?
- That is entirely up to you. When booking your appointment, you will be prompted to select one of the following:
- I will be home
- I will leave a key for 1 time service
- Then a box with additional comments will pop up. This is where you tell us the key is under the doormat or what the key code is.
- If you are home, we will see you at your appointment. If you’re not able to be home, we will lock up for you.
How do I pay for my cleaning?
- No need to scramble for checks or cash the day of cleaning. All jobs are paid for using a credit card that you loaded at the time of booking. Our site is secure and encrypted just like the bank. Once your cleaning is completed, you will be charged.
- We do place a “hold” on the card the day before so make sure funds are available on the card. If funds are not available, we will be calling or may be forced to reschedule until funds are available.
How do I leave feedback about my cleaning?
- Each job completed will receive a cleaning survey with the following selections:
- Cleaning was great
- Cleaning was OK
- Cleaning wasn’t good
Please take the time to give us feedback, whether good or bad quickly. We use this feedback for ongoing training.
What is a post construction clean?
- A post-construction can be completed on a "By the hour" basis.
- Attention to extra dust inside the home (possibly requiring two visits)
- Possible sticker and film removal from tubs, windows or mirrors.
- Sawdust removal
- Freshly installed fixtures cleaned and polished.
- This clean is our most time consuming clean. Many people make the mistake of just doing a deep clean, but after renovations or construction, there is just too much dust that will be flying around in the air. Once the house is completely cleaned the remaining dust will settle on top of all surfaces leaving the appearance of being dirty again. Many times this clean will require a 2nd visit the day after to rid all surfaces of remaining dust.
- Remember we need A/C, water and power at the property to be able to clean.