The aftermath of a house party can be seriously terrifying sometimes, but if you prepared well beforehand, the resulting mess is likely to be minimal. However, now that you’ve had your fun, you just want to figure out how to quickly clean after a party and get back to your everyday life (which includes clutter-free kitchen counters among other things).
Top-of-the-line house cleaning services in Sugar Land, TX can help you find a good party look for your home as well as deal with whatever mess is left behind once the last guest leaves. They’ll rise up to any cleaning challenge, so even if you need them simply to return shine to your stainless steel cutlery, you can hire professional cleaners.
How to make a post party clean-up easier?
The key to easy cleaning after the party is good preparation. If you organize your party well, you’ll save time and energy later. Here are some tips on how to manage post-party cleaning like a pro:
- Keep helpful cleaning tools at the ready.
They may come in handy in case there’s a cleaning emergency and you need to prevent a spill or pick up food bits from the floor before they get stuck in your carpet. Nevertheless, don’t forget you’re at the party: that means getting into serious cleaning is a no go.
- Place table cloths on each table.
Using table cloths is a double win as not only will you easily clean the spills and food residue later (just shake out the tablecloth before you put it to wash), but they can also add extra fun to your party decorations.
- Make sure your guests have easy access to trash cans and trays where they can put away dirty dishes.
Speaking of which, you should never get the party started with your dishwasher full of dirty pots, plates, and glasses. An empty dishwasher will allow you to clean up as you go, making the whole process faster. Place recycling bins if you’re using recyclable glassware.
How do you clean up after a party fast?
If you followed our tips on how to prepare for your party you’re bound to have fewer things to worry about when it comes to cleaning up after. Strategically placing tablecloths, coasters, trash and recycle bins, serving bite-sized, less-messy foods and drinks, while avoiding sauces and dips, and removing any hard to clean objects and decor will make all the difference.
That’s a great start, but how do you restore your house to its previous glory fast? Here’s what you need to do:
- First and foremost, recruit family members to help clean. Extra helping hands are always useful when you’re in a hurry and you can divide tasks according to preferences.
- When dealing with broken glass sweep as much of it as possible with a brush and dustpan, then use bread slices to pick up the tricky smaller shards. Wrap the sharp bread into the newspaper before disposing of it.
- Did you know that a non-gel toothpaste does wonders to remove unwanted water rings? Remember that the next time your guests ignore coasters.
- Take care of the dirty dishes, or rather, let your dishwasher take care of them. A tip to quickly remove persistent lipstick marks from glasses: add ½ cup of white vinegar to warm water and soap.
- Pick up any garbage scattered around the house into trash bags before you take out the trash.
Welcome perfection to your home with premier house cleaning services in Sugar Land, TX
It’s easy to imagine oneself wrapped up in a good book, sitting in a comfy chair somewhere, perhaps in the Sugar Land Branch Library, with a steaming hot cup of tea by your side (or hot chocolate, we won’t judge!)
Dare to take some well-deserved time for yourself and enjoy a peaceful day without interruptions. If you’re worried about housework, we’ll be happy to assist you. Here at That’s Clean Maids, we understand your home is your pride and joy. That’s why we take special care to match you with the best cleaners in Texas (and wider).
Book now and enjoy your moments of freedom while also getting an immaculate home!