Relocating to a new house or office is stressful and time-consuming, no matter how you handle it. Packing up your entire life and stepping into a new home can leave you exhausted even if you are moving across town or across the country. Hiring a professional cleaning service can help you to sort out the problem and takes your stress out of moving. Read on to find out the tips from experts to make your move out cleaning successfully.
- Remove the staples and nails you have stuck into the walls, ceilings, or doors of the apartment. If there were any small visible nail holes, use a magic eraser to cover the scuff marks.
- Paint the walls back to white if you have painted anything other than neutral colors.
- Sweep all the floors and clear of trash cans.
- Wipe the floors with a cleaning solution at least once to remove any spills or sticky residue or a ton of dirt.
- Check for any buildup of ink, tub, toilet, and shower and remove them carefully.
- Inspect to make sure the light fixtures are clean and the light bulbs are in working condition.
- Mop the bathroom floor and throw those glass light fixture covers in the dishwasher.
- Wipe down the interior and exterior of the cabinets using multi-purpose cleaners.
- Clean the exterior of the refrigerator, the stove range (including underneath the drip bowls), and countertops.
- Scrub the edges of the fixtures and the sink using an old toothbrush or other small brush.
Living Room and Bed Rooms
- Wash the blinds and clean the windows.
- Clean the blades of the ceiling fan.
- Treat any spots on the carpets.
- Replace broken blinds with the new one.
If you find no time to make a move out cleaning, hire us to get the job done for you!