Have you ever wondered how some households manage to remain in their top form practically all the time? Do their residents have magical hands, mysterious tricks up their sleeves which they are unwilling to share with the rest of the world, or do they simply have too much time on their hands? What is their secret?
While some of these families probably hired a good house cleaning service in Tomball, others are simply cleaning with a plan. To eliminate dust in your home and decide whether to dust or vacuum first, start by putting everything that needs to be done down on paper and setting a schedule for your chores.
Without further ado, let’s get right into the cleaning routines.
What is a good house cleaning routine?
Preparing for cleaning can be quite discouraging, especially if your home is a bit on the messier side. When facing a huge mess, getting started may seem like the most difficult task in the world. Stumbling upon randomly scattered clothes, objects, or misplaced pieces of furniture surely won’t motivate anyone to clean. This is precisely where a good house cleaning routine comes in and saves the day.
To stay on top of your household chores, resulting in keeping a shiny, clean home, start by setting some time aside for your daily cleaning routine. Make time in your everyday schedule for a bit of cleaning and tidying up. Just like meditation can clear your mind, a 15-minute cleaning session can clear the clutter from your home. A cleaning routine doesn’t have to take long, it can be as short as half an hour a day, but make sure you have this time-window open unless there is some urgent or unexpected matter you have to attend to without delay.
Depending on the current state of your home, you can juggle the chores and cleaning tasks on a day-to-day basis. As long as you don’t skip your cleaning routine, things will get done one by one. We recommend daily prioritizing, then getting the more urgent chores finished first. In addition to setting priorities, if you keep a detailed cleaning checklist handy, you’ll be able to quickly pick and choose which tasks you want to take care of at any given moment.
How do I create a cleaning plan?
Creating a customized, fully functional cleaning plan is easy if you keep in mind the following tips:
- The first thing you need to do is select a period you want your schedule to focus on. For example, you can take a month’s worth of cleaning tasks and chores, and include them in your list of tasks to be taken care of during the month.
- Once you complete the list of chores you intend to finish within a month or so, sort them into subsets of daily, weekly, monthly, or seasonal tasks. This way you’ll be able to assign tasks to your daily routines more efficiently. For example, people with pets make sure vacuuming is included in their routine at least twice a week, if not daily.
- Link specific tasks to specific days of the week. Wednesday may be your “too busy to clean” day, Thursday can be your “going grocery shopping” day, while Friday can be your “just hanging around, preparing for the weekend, not moving a muscle” day. You get the drift.
- Delegate tasks to family members or otherwise roommates. Discussing cleaning preferences together allows residents to split tasks at hand in a way that’ll ensure highest productivity and efficiency.
- And now for the difficult part: do your best to stick to your cleaning plan.
Say hello to a spotless home with sublime house cleaning service in Tomball
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the planning? Do you find yourself ready to throw away the sponges, forget the scrubbing, and go on a date with nature at the Theis Attaway Nature Preserve? That’s Clean Maids is here to help make your wishes come true!
It would be our great pleasure to match you with handpicked, top-notch cleaning professionals, who’ll take care of all your cleaning needs every time. Enjoy your day to the fullest, and keep your home in top form.
All you have to do is book today!